How to calculate the power of the required device?
Tentatively 100 sq.m. the capacity of the device is required to heat the building:
|Energy efficiency of the building||Amount of heat|
|An old building with poor thermal insulation||10 kW|
|Isolated building||8 kW|
|Well insulated building||6 kW|
|A+ class building||4 kW|
|A++ class building||2 kW|
When choosing a heat pump, we recommend that you apply for an individual consultation, as you need to evaluate many more factors such as:
1. Ceiling height, with an unusually high ceiling, the volume of the building increases;
2. The size and layout of the premises;
3. Number, size and thermal properties of windows;
4. Features of the heating system: radiator, floor;
5. Hot water preparation needs;
6. Cooling capabilities and needs.